Sunday, January 8, 2012

It's more fun in the Philippines!

I love the new campaign by the Department of Tourism!


The positioning is clear, the slogan easily rolls off the tongue, and the logo is a visual treat. I also love how anyone can take "It's more fun in the Philippines" and run with it to different directions -- a brilliant strategy, considering the limited tourism budget and the unlimited enthusiasm of Pinoys for social networking.

Of course I immediately went to work! Below is just some of the stuff that I came up with:

Children playing in the lovely Boracay beach (2011)
A long stretch of white sand in Bohol (2009)
Aivan traversing a hanging bridge in Loboc, Bohol (2011)

And, really, if I can do it, anyone can. It is more fun in the Philippines!

2 comments:

Noah Berkowitz said...

I like your country, it is very amazing. The people are so kind, the places are so beautiful seems like I want to live in your country.

Ligaya said...

That's great Noah! I'm really glad you had a good experience with the people and the places in the Philippines. We'd be delighted for you to come and live here. :)