Thursday, September 15, 2011

I did it!

I finally wrote something new.

But not here.

I started a special blog for the special trip my sister and I are about to take. It's called Small-Town Girls, Midnight Trains because, well, we're small-town girls and we will be riding several midnight trains. A lot of things have happened since I last wrote here -- a lot of good things, and some really sad things as well -- and I hope to write about them eventually. For now, I figured, if I'm going to spend a lot of time researching for our trip, and if I'm going to spend a disproportionately high percentage of my income on it, I might as well make a blog out of it. And I just like writing. And traveling. And doing both at the same time? My idea of a good life.

3 comments:

taweng said...

...=)
maka-foLLow nga...

Ligaya said...

Hehehe thanks doc

Franstar said...

Eurotrip, doc? Makasuyaaa! Haha. Sana ako rin in the future. :D