Wednesday, September 28, 2011

landslides

Been busy over at the other blog. It's not that I actually have lots of time to write a travel blog, but as I'm researching all sorts of stuff for our trip, I might as well write it all down in one place.

My lolo has been a little sick recently, but his labs have been improving, so it looks like he's on the road to recovery, and I'm really, really happy about it. :)

The past few weeks have been a little rough, but I think things are looking up. I may actually get to go to sleep tonight without a frown on my face. Yay!

Finally, I've been LSS-ing on this song lately:



Oh, mirror in the sky, what is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
And can I sail through the changing ocean tides
Can I handle the seasons of my life?


I actually think I can. :-)

No comments: