Friday, March 18, 2011

mamu

Ever since I could remember, she has loved me with all her heart. 

She has fed me, bathed me, clothed me, and taken care of me, with little regard for her own well-being.

She has scolded me, taught me, corrected me, punished me, and pushed me, all because she cared.

She has taught me to be strong, but she remains ready to fight by my side.

She has prepared me for life as best as she could, but she has never stopped trying to provide what I need or grant what I wish.

She has no days off, but she hardly ever complains.

She has been hurt countless times, most of all by us, the people she loves, but she continues to love us as if she has never been hurt.

She has served unconditionally and given without expecting anything in return.

She has shown me what real love is.

She has touched the lives of countless people and made this world a better place simply by being herself and doing what she can.

She has been doing all this for 60 years today.



I love you very much ma. Happy, happy birthday.

2 comments:

♥chinchin♥ said...

Happy Birthday to your Mama!! Reading this made me miss my Mama as well. ♥

Ligaya said...

thank u chin :)